Search My Posts!

Friday, February 14, 2014

KeepLoveInYourHeart

I couldn't be more thankful for the Valentine I've been blessed with. He truly makes every day seem like Valentine's Day and a time to celebrate being together. What better way to start off the weekend then waking up to Prada sunnies?! He knows me oh too well :]
 

'Practice keeping constant love in your heart; for your heart without love, is like your garden without sun.'
Happy Heart Day!
LIKE on Facebook - 
TheUrbanFlamingo
FOLLOW on Twitter - Urban_Flamingo
.....
Kaitlyn McCall Pieri

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So sweet!
Love the shades!

xoxox,
CC

Laurina Wong said...

love the sunglasses<3

Make sure to check out my blog, I do a combination of health, animals and fashion weekly!

www.laurinawong.com

Garazi Ibarrolaza said...

I love those sunnies!
http://blondieanchors.com

Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D said...

Love those sunnies! <3

Love,

Rowan


Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...