Search My Posts!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

WinterStyleInspiration

Although I hate the cold, I do love winter fashion. Since the temperature only keeps dropping and summer has never seemed so far away, I thought a little winter style inspiration might help you keep an open mind! The right layers, accessories, and coat will keep your winter ensemble fashionable while still staying warm. Bundle up!
Comment below if you'd like to know where to get any of these items!
LIKE on Facebook -
TheUrbanFlamingo
FOLLOW on Twitter - Urban_Flamingo
.....
Kaitlyn McCall

4 comments:

Haley Titus said...

I love all of Blair's look and of course Rachel Zoe's look! You've got an eye for fashion, that's for sure!

Colour Me Classic

monicaharmony said...

Love the inspiration!

Monica Harmony's Blog

Beatrice Balaj said...

What great inspirations. They are all such great fashionistas and bloggers.

Join my giveaway. Giving away 2 YSL items :)

Xx,
www.sacosha.blogspot.com

Alexandra Aimee said...

The Kate Beckinsale look is super pretty! I love her.

-- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...