Search My Posts!

Friday, January 10, 2014

TheLunchBagClutch


Yes, this is real life. And totally fabulous. The lunch bag clutch is one of my current favorite items. With the floppy function of a classic brown paper bag, translated into chic leather or heavy duty suede; designers like Marie Turner and Celine are all grappling over this quick grab-bag.
Zara also has it's own version of the bag at a more affordable price. It’s such a fresh and interesting item to style.What I love most? The simplicity, and homage to the good old days.

LIKE on Facebook - TheUrbanFlamingo
FOLLOW on Twitter - Urban_Flamingo
.....
Kaitlyn McCall

2 comments:

Mila said...

LOVE THIS!! <3

sarahsreallife said...

So...could you actually put your lunch in it? :) That would be awesome. By the way, thanks so much for visiting my blog - glad you liked my ankle boots post!

~Sarah of Sarah's Real Life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...