Search My Posts!

Friday, January 31, 2014

DeliciousAccident

I was never one to consider myself a good cook; although I can't say I make the effort. I don't find much joy being in the kitchen, (I'd much rather spend time in my closet.) Cooking also gets a bit difficult since my meat-loving boyfriend doesn't always care for my "weird" vegetarian options. Any way, I came across a delicious dressing combination recently and wanted to share the recipe with you! I stumbled across this accidentally but now I can't get enough.

You will need 4 ingredients-
1. White Balsamic Raspberry Blush Vinegar
2. Classic Hummus 3. Cinnamon 
4. Crushed Red or Black Pepper, or both!

In a bowl, combine your vinegar and hummus. Note: The more hummus, the thicker the dressing will be. Season to taste with your cinnamon and crushed pepper. Enjoy atop your favorite salad!

Quick, Healthy and Delish. My favorite kind of recipe :) Let me know how you like it!
LIKE on Facebook - TheUrbanFlamingo
FOLLOW on Twitter - Urban_Flamingo
.....
Kaitlyn McCall

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...