Search My Posts!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

QUICKHAUL

I recently bought a few items online, so I thought I'd post a little haul of what they are and where to get them if you want to make them yours! Also a little update on this weekend and a no make-up kiss :]

 

Lot's going on this weekend! My best friend is coming in from out of town to go wedding dress shopping! I haven't seen her in almost 10 months and I am so excited to have the chance to catch up and be her Maid of Honor in September! Also, I'm judging pageant on Sunday. It is always to fun to see the little girls in their dresses and strutting their stuff on stage! I'll try and snap a few photos for you guys to see what a toddlers pageant is like from the judges view : ) 

Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...