Search My Posts!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

RememberingThePastYear


I've always said to remember the past, but look towards the future, and this is exactly what I'm doing this year. I have been so blessed over the past year with many amazing opportunities, but I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store. I'm currently working on a few projects with TheUrbanFlamingo and Front Row Monthly Magazine where I work as the Accessories Editor and a stylist. I'm excited to meet with a fantastic web design expert in the next week to discuss new layouts and ideas for TUF and I can't wait to get my new camera set up and running :] I couldn't have asked for a better 2011, I have met so many great new friends as well as had amazing times with best friends I've had for years. Here are some photos from the past year! Bring it on 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...