Search My Posts!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

ModCloth-FrontrowMonthlyMagazine










I had the opportunity to model ModCloth's Fall collection for the November issue of Frontrow Monthly Magazine! It was an amazing experience and a blast to work closely with the Frontrow Monthly photog crew and stylists. The spread can be found in Frontrow Monthly Magazine on page 88. I also added some extra shots given to me by the photographer Angie Candell below. Also seen in the November issue is a great spread for Kohl's that I styled with model Amber-Joi Watkins, Miss Pennsylvania 2010. Be sure to check out that spread on page 16 as well! :)








Thanks to www.frontrowmonthly.com, ModCloth Clothing and Photographer Angie Candell

Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...