Search My Posts!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BuonGiorno

Woke up today and felt like posting. I have so many things running through my head I felt like getting them out through a post could ease my thoughts. As you may know, I recently signed on to Front Row Monthly Magazine as the Accessories Editor. My first article will be in the October issue! It's an amazing opportunity and a great way to expand from just blogging and freelance writing. Since I have come on board with Front Row Monthly, I have had two amazing opportunities come my way. 

This Saturday I will be styling a photo shoot for Miss Pennsylvania USA's spread in FRM and on Sunday I will have the  chance to model ModCloth's new Fall line for a feature in FRM. I could not be more excited about the doors that Front Row Monthly has opened for me even before my first article was even published. These are exactly the kinds of things I live for and I'm so excited to keep moving forward! 

On top of all that, I have a 5K race Saturday morning that I should be training way harder for than I currently am and I somehow I have found the time to get out my Rosetta Stone Italian CD's to continue to learn the amazing language. 

It seems to be true that you will always find time to do the things you love to do. But if you love what you do everyday, then you never have to 'find' time to do them. 
Stay tuned for photos from the shoots this weekend!! 

Also, TheUrbanFlamingo was featured in the California Focus today! Definitely snagging a copy of the magazine on my way into work today! Have a great day lovlies!
Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for the comment! You have an amazing blog, I'm following now. :)

www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

yumiKo said...

I really like your blog!!
I love this photo effect! :) I must have it on my blog!! How do? :)
Can you follow each other? I'm following you!
kiss,yumiKo

yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...