Search My Posts!

Monday, August 1, 2011

High-Wastedness

I just can't seem to get enough of the amazing high-wasted shorts trend that is making its way to extreme popularity lately. Not too many lovelies have gotten up the guts to sport this 80's trend but I just can't seem to get enough! They perfectly accentuate the tiniest part of your body, your waist! What's not to love?! I have found quite a few pair at the normal everyday stores like Urban and F21, but my favorites (like these above,) are the thrifted, worn in, original Levi's :] I'll be sure to post a few of my other favorites that I own. I recently cut off green acid washed high-wasted jeans to the most amazing butt-cheeky shorts. Destroyed, studded, spiked or just plain old rolled up, I love them all. Definitely my new favorite item!
Be sure to follow T.U.F!
Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

3 comments:

Cobeliks said...

I love this outfit :)

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage said...

High waisted Levi's are a wardrobe staple - I have a vintage pair studded to perfection on the back pocket (DIY) I wear them all the time - even in winter under my tracksuit pants (is that weird??) :)
Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage
Enter our $200 Giveaway Here!

devil's in the detail. said...

LOVING denim shorts at the moment - would kill for an aztec pair

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...