Search My Posts!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

LongTimeNoPost

What a crazy few last few weeks I have had! Between midterms and traveling for work, I have had zero time to do anything extra. It's 2:00am and I'm just getting to bed from a busy day at work. One more pageant to go this weekend then I'll be off till the 20th. I wanted to apologize for the last of posts lately and let you know what's to come in the near future! Posts including: a vintage fur coat sent from an amazing boutique in Melbourne, Australia, an interview and beauty photos with Miss Pennsylvania USA 2011, an exciting new giveaway, excerpts from my beauty/fashion blog articles published in Pittsburgh Fashion Magazine and some of my most recent outfit posts. Also, I've been asked to take part in some pretty amazing events including: a shoot with Serendipity Boutique's newest Spring line, a photo shoot in the beginning of April with a tremendous photographer Edwin Shaw and assisting in the Glitzburgh Fashion Show! 
Stayed tuned lovelies!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...