Search My Posts!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LazyDay

For me it seems like there is never a happy medium.. I'm either crazy busy running around non stop, or completely bored out of my mind and having the laziest day possible. Today is one of those lazy days. I have been laying around all day with not a thing to do or a place to be. Not to mention the miserable wind and rain outside. I must say it's nice to have a break, but I just get bored too quickly. Thank goodness for fashion tumblrs and blogs to browse and good music to listen to for hours at a time.

A few tracks I'm currently listening to:
I've also had this video on repeat and wanted to share it with you.

Lately I've been looking for the perfect bathing suit for this summer. I'm in search of something different.. something no one else will have. 
I came across these ones, what do you think!?!
Haha!! I know, a little wild right? There's something about them that I just love! I never was much of a one-piece girl, but I think a hot summer day and one of these sexy things tucked into destroyed cut-off jean shorts could be pretty cute. 
Just a thought.

I also wanted to share the fact that I have been completely obsessed with browsing for interior decorating ideas. I can't wait to have my own little place. (And I'm talking a little more than a dorm room and bathroom shared between 10 girls..) There's something empowering about having your own space. A place where you can decorate, design and do whatever you what whenever you want. I found this amazing pink living room here, and fell in love with it. Granted it's not remotely close to my first apartment, but it's still fun to get ideas for decor. 
Okay enough of the random stuff for the day! I just wanted to share the past few hours of my life with you. Sometimes I feel like my posts can be so much more professional then they have to be. It's called a "blog" for a reason. Hope you don't mind the randomness!! 
Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

that room is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty room!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...