Search My Posts!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

TheOtherSideOfTheLens

Finally!
I am so lucky to have received this amazing off the shoulder dress from South Korea months ago! It was sent from a boutique called Arafeel. I styled the dress with a black cropped leather jacket, a red suede watch, cream oversized bag and Nine West black wedge booties with my dad's brown socks scrunched around the ankles. I also talked my sister Lyric into letting me shoot her in the outfit : ) Couldn't have asked for a better model. Sometimes it's fun to be on the other side of the lens.
Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Like on Bloglovin!
I´m a new follower on Bloglovin,I hoppe that become my follower too.Great style!

Francesca said...

your jacket completes this outfit so well!

F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...