Search My Posts!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

FreshInspiration

Haven't posted in for what seems like forever! I've been having issues with my computer and memory space so now that everything is all cleared up, I'll be posting regularly again. 
Great day today at the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA Titleholders Conference! I stood in as a judge for the interview portion with some amazing people including Miss USA 2005 Chelsea Cooley. What an honor it was to take part in helping the girls get prepared for their final competitions in the Bahamas and Las Vegas! I'm going to be traveling quite a bit the next few weeks for work and I've also been getting together a beach trip with some friends! Now I just have to get rid of this cold and these exams out of the way.. I wanted to start the week off with some of my favorite inspiration photos, enjoy <3
Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

1 comment:

thesydneygirl said...

your necklace is beautiful! gorgeous photo! :)

x
the sydney girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...