Search My Posts!

Friday, December 31, 2010

StartingFresh


Hope everyone had the perfect Christmas. So blessed Santa remembered me this year. I got some amazing pieces that I can't wait to share with you! This BeBe sequin and velvet jacket being one of them! After a long day at work what could be more fun then spending the evening with one of your best friends? Dinner with Jaym was the perfect way to send her back off to one of her last semesters in school. I really can't believe we are almost done.. Then what?!!
Ready for the new year? Guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Life is happening so quickly and all I can do is brace myself. Work, school, graduation, job searching, and sooo much more. This coming year is going to be full of new adventures and surprises. Can't wait to see what's in store. I'm currently planning a trip for July, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes through! Let's just say that I've already made my mark on Australia, but there is another continent that I've been eyeing up ;)  
Three giveaways coming up for you guys I know you're going to love! 
Also some awesome interviews, so stay tuned!
Jacket ~ BeBe
Boots ~ Steve Madden
Bag ~ Coach
Watch ~ Michael Kors
Rings ~ Forever 21 
I hope all of your resolutions come true. 
Happy 2011 Everyone!!!
Photobucket

Follow TheUrbanFlamingo
Photos by Jayme - Thanks bef :] 

9 comments:

Ra said...

i can't wait to see what you have in store! have a greeaat NYE!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

Love Love Love that jacket, and together it looks fabulous!
XO

Joanna said...

LOVE IT!

amber said...

great photos! i just love your jacket and boots!!

Marissa said...

This year holds so much for you! I'm excited to see what it brings :)
ADORE this jacket. Its fabulous, and you look fabulous in it!
I love your nail polish, what is it?

XXXO
M

Kaitlyn McCall said...

So excited for this year!
I will be sure to keep you and TUF readers updated every step of the way!

My nail polish is a little complicated!
2 Coats of Rimmel London's #384 "RAZZ" and 1 coat of Sephora by O.P.I - On Stage.

Yes I combine my polishes : ]
Sounds like a good topic for my next post!!


<3
Kaitlyn

BLACK INK VINTAGE said...

Ah what I would give to be in a Winter ensemble!! Where did you visit in Australia?!

We've just emailed you re: your facebook post :)

xx
http://blackinkvintage.blogspot.com/

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks for the e-mail!
I was mostly in Sydney, but I had the chance to see Cairns and Melbourne as well as New Zealand and Fiji! : )
I was such an amazing experience and I can't WAIT for the day when I get to return.

Hope to hear from you soon!
<3 Kaitlyn

Jacquelyn said...

This outfit is so cute. Love the jacket.

I got my leopard hat from my mark. eboutique! http://jgiardina.mymarkstore.com its so adorable I wear it all the time! & its only $15!
Free Shipping on your first order use code; WELCOME at checkout!

Jackie
http://livingaftermidnite.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...