Search My Posts!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

P!NKFur


Jayme came to visit yesterday! I was so excited to relax with her and catch up on what we've been missing in each other's lives the past few weeks. She joined me in my night class, we went to dinner and snapped a few shots along the way! I bought these menswear inspired pants in New York while attending Fashion U's H&M event. They are so comfortable and I love the print, but I'm not sure if I'm too keen on the "mom butt" look just yet.. It's growing on me. The Arden B pink fur is a beautiful borrowed item from my roommate's closet. I absolutely fell in love with it as soon as I laid eyes on it. It has now literally become a piece of art hanging in my room ever since. The white rosette Forever 21 'top' is actually a dress. Good thought, not very practical, unless of course you go for the "bunched up" look.. At least I can't say I didn't try! The tan suede wedges are Forever 21 and the leather belt is UO! 
Off to Connecticut today for my last pageant of the year! I'll do my best to grab some shots of the production at Pageant Headquarters, back stage dressing rooms, line up's and chaos, to give you an idea of what goes on at my job :) I can't believe the snow here today! Its crazy and came out of no where. Praying for no delayed flights! Fingers are crossed. I found this flower printed fabric on a website I follow and  thought it went perfectly with the color of the fur jacket. Almost the weekend! Hang in there :]

Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

6 comments:

Marissa said...

You're SO going to CT today and I'm sad I won't be joining you for some extreme fun :)

Just luuuurv the pink fur, it is gorg. Especially on you!
My roommate just bought those wedges too :)

Can't wait to hear about the pageant!
XXXO
M

Olga said...

amazing outfit!!

ottavia said...

love the pants*

ottavia

Rotex said...

very nice outfit and nice blog! thanks for checkin out mine.

pepa said...

great pics...
I've just found your blog...so lovely!
i will come back soon...
take a look on my blog if you want

Guilli said...

Very nice outfit ! I love your pants !

Come in my blog if you want !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...