Search My Posts!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It'sAboutThatTime

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! 
I just got home from traveling for a long weekend with work, but I made it just in time to decorate the tree with my family. Everything was quiet and relaxed until I barged in to the sun room with old N'Sync Christmas songs playing on my computer. I love absolutely everything about this time of year, except for the cold weather. I can't wait to be home and enjoy the holidays with close family and friends. Unless we only wanted it half decorated, we needed twelve foot ladders to decorate the entire tree! We can't do anything normally haha. It's always an interesting experience doing anything with my family. But I wouldn't have it any other way. 
I haven't really let you in to my home much yet, so I thought this would be the perfect chance to show a bit of my humble abode, including my 'frog dog,' Remi :) 
Saw the first snowflake of the year today!
Check out T.U.F's Facebook Page for favorite collections, music and trends!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anaivilo said...

Omg those trees are gorgeous!! I can't wait to decorate mine! I am still stuck in Bucharest so...two more weeks and I am home :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...