Search My Posts!

Friday, December 24, 2010

EVE

A very leopard Eve. 
All black- Leggings, dress and blazer.
 A few hints of turquoise with the jewels and scarf.
 And my all time favorite Jeffrey Campbell leopard platforms. 
Merry Christmas Eve everyone :D 


I'd say it was a successful Christmas Eve for sure. Visited with family, ate amazingly delicious food and desserts and enjoyed every card, present, hug and kiss I received. 
3:00 in the morning and I'm just winding down with some music and sister time.

Guess I can finally say it, "Merry Christmas!!!" Hope Santa is good to you :]

PhotobucketFollow TheUrbanFlamingo

5 comments:

I am the Brunette girl said...

beauty christmas tree and cool shoes :)

http://iamthebrunettegirl.blogspot.com/

Anaivilo said...

Merry Christmas dear!! :D

http://thewonderfashion.blogspot.com

Carolina Krews said...

Hot leopard heels,

xo,

Carolina

Marissa said...

You look hottttt, girlfrann!!
Glad to see you enjoyed your holiday.

XXXO
M

intherosegarden said...

Beautiful tree and I ADORE your shoes!
Merry Christmas!
xx S&Y

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...