Search My Posts!

Monday, November 22, 2010

It'sGettingColder..

A messy bun and huge comfy scarf sufficed for some late night errands and quick shots before I had to come back to school. I'm just glad I only have class one more day then I'm off for Thanksgiving break! Even though I'll be at the pageant all weekend, I'm glad I'll get to see my entire family for the holiday. I can't believe today was actually "flip flop" weather and I was wearing this scarf just a day ago. Will it ever snow? I guess we'll find out soon!
Can't wait to shoot my favorite jacket of all time tomorrow! 
Also!- I'm currently working on an interview with 
one of my favorite online vintage boutiques!
Stay Tuned T.U.F. Loves :)
Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

1 comment:

Ra said...

looooove love love the scarf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...