Search My Posts!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It'sBev'sBirthday!

I was so glad to be able to spend the evening with Bev, some of my closest friends and some, shall we say, 'new friends' for Bev's birthday. 
We all had a great time and I can't wait to go out with them again!
But.. maybe we should give our feet a break for a while.
Check out Bev's newest!- Chinese Laundry silver platforms! I fell in love with them.
As for the outfits! 
Bev's wearing a navy blue dress with silver belt from Macy's, Chinese Laundry platforms, a Victoria's Secret ruffle coat and bag from Italy.
Kellie is wearing a Forever 21 dress, White House Black Market leather belt and ALDO nude pumps.
I'm wearing a Forever 21 dress, bag and coat and Steve Madden pumps.
Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...