Search My Posts!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

InMyDreams

Most people dream of fairy tale lands and exotic beaches, but my dreams consist of unlimited shopping sprees and shoes for miles. Maybe that's because I am online shopping all hours of the night.. What can I say, it relaxes me. A few of my current favorites include styles from Jeffrey Campbell, Sam Edelman, Topshop, Steve Madden and Forever 21!


Hope your week isn't as rainy as mine.. 
Definitely not caring for this weather at the moment. Why can't it be warm all year round?
Speaking of warm- My mom mentioned a possible trip to Hawaii for Christmas this year!! But is it sad that I might rather have a new wardrobe instead? 
I guess we'll see what happens :)

Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

8 comments:

ottavia said...

i really love the third*

http://eightbiscuits.blogspot.com/

Ra said...

sam edelman = happiness

the solar flare said...

love Jeffrey Campbell shoes!!i'm new on blogger and from now i'm your new italian follower :) if you want to follow me this is the url :http://martinathesolarflare.blogspot.com/ xoxo

the solar flare said...

yeahh you have to visit Europe!!!! especially Paris, London, Venice, Rome, Milan and Greece!!

SucceedingatFailing said...

haha i love your blog its so girly! and yeah im pretty addicted to online shopping too, i have such a HUGE wishlist for clothes and shoes now that i just cant afford but i keep staring at them in lust! lol

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Loving your comments! It seems that i have a never ending wishlist!
<3 K

Barbara said...

I´m already following you on lookbook :) I would love seeing you again on my blog, you will find me on yours for sure!! I have a never ending wishlist too <3 so santa has to be generous...haha...
Have a great day,
love barbara
from www.thelittlesweetheart.blogspot.com

Yaïza and Sophie said...

Gahh!! I adore your taste in shoes! They're all gorgeous!

xx Y&S

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...