Search My Posts!

Monday, November 29, 2010

GreyWedgesAndWarmWeather

You can find a lot of fun things when you're cleaning up my desktop. Here's a random collage I came across. Ohh to be warm out again.. I remember snapping these shots before work a few months ago. Thought I'd share them. I forgot about these comfy grey wedges!
Praying the weather is nice out tomorrow. Jayme is coming to visit me! Hopefully we will be able to grab a few shots between her hair appointment and my night class :) 
2 Weeks of class left and then I can relax on Christmas break for a month! I'm off to Connecticut this weekend for my last work trip of this year. Look forward to a post from the pageant and Jayme's visit tomorrow! 
I can't wait for you to see the jacket I've had hidden in my room ;)
Stay tuned my dears! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...