Search My Posts!

Monday, November 1, 2010

ConcreteJungleWhereDreamsAreMadeOf

Last day in the city... I got up nice and early to go to my last two seminars at the Hudson Theater with models Stacy Mckenzie and Ali Michael. Afterwards there was a short graduation where each Fashion U student received a diploma. I wore my Urban Outfitters Blazer with my Charlotte Russe mesh beaded dress, Urban Outfitters black slip, Chinese Laundry vertical striped tights and my leopard print Jeffrey Campbell wedges! I couldn't get enough of the students and all of their amazing unique styles. I had to grab a few photos of some of them!
After graduation, I changed into comfier clothes and my flat boots to walk around the city until our 6:30pm flight. Kathy and I ate at the Times Square Olive Garden where we had the most amazing view of the city and market down below. These past three days flew by and I had such an amazing time. I had the opportunity to meet so many amazing people including designers, editors, models, stylists and fashion loving students like myself from all over the world.

Shirt Dress ~ Forever21 
Tights ~ Chinese Laundry
Fringe Boots ~ Aldo
Bag ~ Guess Marciano 
Leather Belt ~ Urban Outfitters
Watch ~ Rumours

Goodbye New York! I'll be back!!!
    Follow TheUrbanFlamingo
Photobucket

9 comments:

Marissa said...

Ohhh I love love love your last look!

We need to get brainstorming and collaborating, seriously!

XXXO
M

The Stylish Society said...

awesome outfit!

Natasha said...

Fabulous graduation outfit! I am so jealous you have those leopard Jeffrey Campbell's! Great photos! xxx

www.fashiondevotion.com

Cate.B said...

waww beautiful blog and photo's!

jenny said...

woow, thanks a lot, that really meant a lot to me!! and i must say that i would be glad if i could be there documenting your life, 'cause your life seem to be really intresting and how awesome isn't it that u live inte the US? :D

VALENTINA ROMANO said...

Fashion and passion! Great.

follow/visit my fashion blog, u'r welcome

http://leroicoquette.blogspot.com/
LE ROI COQUETTE

fashionpart said...

Wow!!!!
beautiful photos and beautiful outfit!

Kisses from Poland :)

Rozemarijn said...

Hi!

wauw, i love your style and your outfits!
you look so beautiful!

please check out my blog i'm just starting!
if can.. follow me.. i'm following yours too!

love!

http://rosemary-mywonderfulworldoffashion.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

Wow love all this photos!! :D
I love your style :)

Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...