Search My Posts!

Monday, November 15, 2010

AWeekendGetAway

Enjoyed a much needed weekend with the girls. I'm so glad Bev and I were finally able to visit Jayme. I love that I can just be myself with them, talk about everything and anything and laugh until 4 in the morning. I don't know what I would do without them. 

Jayme's house is adorable. Decorated perfectly and placed in the cutest town ever. After we got there, we went out to eat at this delicious Italian restaurant Marcella's, then went shopping at Polaris! Of course I packed a full suitcase and ended up wearing something out that I bought there anyway.. After shopping, we changed and went out to a few hotspots in Columbus. 

Can't wait to visit again!
Bev
Top and Skirt ~ Forever 21 
Pumps ~ I.N.C
Bag ~ Italy
Jayme
Tank and Skirt ~ Urban Outfitters
Bib Necklace ~ White House Black Market
Pumps ~ Nine West
Me
Dress, Platforms and Bag ~ Forever 21
Headband ~ Saks
Bev
 Top ~ Forever 21 
Jacket ~ XOXO
Jeans ~ American Rag 
Boots ~ ALDO 
Necklace ~ Paris
Jayme
Sweater ~ New York and Company
Tights ~ Mango in Austria
Boots ~ ALDO
Necklace ~ Charming Charlie
Me
Tank ~ Express
Sweater  and Skirt ~ Forever 21
Belt ~ Urban Outfitters
Boots ~ ALDO
Bag ~ Guess Marciano
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My newest addition! :]
 
Although I love them, I'm not so keen on the laces. 
I'm going to replace them with some silky girly laces instead.
BUT- Today I began my first ever piggy bank.
Saving for something very special! Hopefully you'll find out soon.
Stay tuned for photos of Bev's birthday this weekend!! 
I guess since I'm saving I'll have to be creative and find an outfit to wear from my closet..
Have a great week everyone <3
Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Ohhh the Flamingo Martini, please tell me you got this ;)

I have those Aldo boots in gray! They are adorable, and look fab on you.

There's nothing like reuniting with old friends. That's one of my absolutely favorite things to do. They just seem to completely understand, everything.

Lindsay LeBoyer said...

you all look adorable! Your blog is so cute ;)

http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Polaris in OH? I love that outdoor mall! its so amazingg they have the best resturants and charming charlies has such great jewlery!

Teresa said...

Cute outfits and I LOVE your new wedges!

invasionista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...