Search My Posts!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TeenVogue'sH&MEvent

I had such a blast in the Big Apple this past weekend. 
Staying in a hotel 2 streets down from Fashion Ave can be very dangerous...but somehow I managed :)
I was given an amazing gift bag from Fashion U filled with magazines, CD's, books, giftcards, American Apparel tights, Juicy Couture perfume and so much more!
I was so excited when I found out that I was able to bring a guest to the events this weekend. Since Kathy is such a huge part of TheUrbanFlamingo I knew she'd be the person I'd want with me. The H&M Event was awesome. All of the Fashion U students and their guests enjoyed bite size hors d'oeuvres, great music, and discounted shopping all night long! I got an adorable pair of flower printed menswear pants I can't WAIT to share with you!!
Kathy wore this adorable gold studded black silk dress she found at Forever21 earlier that day paired with her new Express military style jacket.
After a long day of seminars, classes, and running around Times Square, the H&M Event called for some comfier attire, BUT, as I was getting dressed, I managed to put a massive snag in my black heart tights I planned to wear with this outfit. We figured we would be slick and slide into Forever21 on the way to H&M to grab a pair, but of course they didn't have any.. I find it so amazing that the biggest Forever21 in the world doesn't have a single pair of heart tights.. So I just had to suck it up and rock this short leather ruffled mini and oversized New York inspired tee I got from Forever21 bare-legged. 
Hey, a little leg never hurts? Right?
I think she was more excited about the baby Diet Coke bottles than the actual event!
Had to snap this shot of Sephora on the 20 block walk home we had to the hotel. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but I refused to take a cab, and my shoes off. 
"Beauty is Pain."or is it, "Pain is Beauty?" Either way, the blisters on my feet are proof!
So much for posting the photos from Sushi after the event! This post is long enough so I'll post them a bit later! I'm also getting together the photos from all the seminars I attended with Anna Wintour, Amy Astley, Vera Wang and Rachel Roy just to name a few!
 Stay tuned!!! 

4 comments:

Anaivilo said...

Wow, I am sure you had such a great time! I am jealous! :D Not that jealous, but still, waiting for more news! :D

Monique said...

that nice blog honey :D

ohfashionmodel.com

allison kampen said...

You're such a beautiful woman!

Emily said...

your outfits are adorable! Im loving your headband and blue necklace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...