Search My Posts!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

She'sACareerWoman




So, I'm officially obsessed with creating collages. Putting outfits together has always been one of my favorite things to do, but it's so awesome to be able to see each item come together to create a whole look! 
I created this outfit for the fashionable career woman. She's an elegant and powerful business woman who can do anything she sets her mind too. Forget the plain black pants suit that every other person has, set your self apart by adding some color! Wearing RED portrays power and confidence. 
What do you think about this outfit!? Would you wear it?!

Click Below To View The Full Post!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Angela Marie said...

WoW Love this outfit! I love the red pencil skirt with the ruffle shirt & belt! <3 it all. =)

http://mybootsandbargains.blogspot.com/

intherosegarden said...

Love the outfit! I would definitly wear that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...