Search My Posts!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OmbreBeauty

Since there is no way for readers to know when I post on TheUrbanFlamingo's other tabs: Beauty, Inspo, Health and Outfits, I'm going to start posting a teaser on T.U.F's home page to let you know when there is a new post up on the other tabs! 
My first teaser comes from the UrbanBeauty tab. 
It shows how to get the perfect Ombre nail look with a tutorial video and a few easy steps!
Click Here To See The Full Post!

What do you think about this new idea?! I hope you enjoy TheUrbanFlamingo teasers!
I think this will be a great way for you stay updated on T.U.F's tabs!

Photobucket
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo

1 comment:

mm said...

FUNNNNNN cette photo :) j'adoooore vraiment !


MM
http://melodiemonet.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...