Search My Posts!

Friday, October 29, 2010

FASHIONU

Teen Vogue's Fashion University was an unforgettable experience. I was so lucky to be one of the few that was accepted to attend. Here are photos highlighting some of my favorite moments! I had the chance to hear seminars from Anna Wintour, the editor of Vogue, Amy Astley, the editor of Teen Vogue, designers Rachel Roy, Vera Wang, Prabal Gurung, models Hanneli, Stacy Mckenzie, Ali Michael and some of my favorite fashion bloggers from SeaOfShoes and StreetPeeper. I also had the chance to tour the Teen Vogue Magazine office in Times Square at the Conde Nast building where I saw Amy Astley's adorable office, the fashion closet and the intern offices! 4 Times Square also houses the floors for W, GQ, Vogue, Allure and many more. 
Let's just say I was in awe the entire trip! 
Enjoy the photos!!! 
Yes. That is Anna Wintour. 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anaivilo said...

Wow! Amazing photos! You were so lucky to attend this event. All those clothes, and great people... truly an amazing experience :D

Marissa said...

You look fabulous. The FashionU looks fabulous. I'm jealous. Wah.

XXXO.
M

PS you need to follow me on twitter, lady! @TheStyleFile

Blackswan said...

OH MY! check out teen vogue's wardrobe!! jaw dropping! this looks like such an exciting event!

nice to visit your blog!

come drop by,


youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

Sophie said...

Looks like you had so much fun ;)

I interned at Glamour all summer and my best friend interned at Teen Vogue! It was so fun-- There's nothing like walking into that Conde Nast Building


sunnypeaches.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Congratulations! This looks like it would have been an amazing event, so envious! And you look beautiful, no surprises!

Sharon xx

Abby said...

This makes me jealous, haha.
But I love your outfits!
Also... Women in Business is doing a big Fashion show in January. It's kind awhile away, but I'm getting stuff together now. I'm going to be backstage making sure all the models are ready, getting outfits together, etc. Want to help?

theclosetfiles.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...