Search My Posts!

Monday, October 18, 2010

ChiffonSilk&JerseyBeauties!

   ChiffonSilk&Jersey

Dresses are my absolute favorite clothing item. Of course that's not including shoes, blazers, or jewelry! I put together a little collection of some of my current favorites. I just love the bold prints and flowy silk and chiffon textures. Such beauties : ] Not so sure if they are in my budget though...Hey, a girl can dream right?!


Click Below For The Full Post!
UrbanOutfits

                                                              Photobucket

7 comments:

Kristen Leotsakou said...

the one on the left is my favourite!!!

Camilla said...

I girl MUST DREAM!!!
Cuz when our wallets start crying it's dreaming that saves us ;)

I love your blog and I follow you!
Pink is my favourite color! Loved the choice :D

www.thecheapdiamonds.com

FASHION ICE said...

these dresses are stunning, im so into the great designs

Anaivilo said...

Oh gosh I so love the mauve one in the middle! I just adore these drapings. And they are so chic! :D

Majka. said...

omg, i just read a comment u left on my blog and then i visited your blog ang WOW it's really amazing!
im sooooooo following u :)
hope u do the same.

xoxo

DON LIKE FASHION said...

Wow amazing dresses! Esp. theone in the middle!

VC
Please Visit & Join

http://WWW.DONLIKEFASHION.TK

Kaitlyn McCall said...

LOVE your comments girls! I can't get enough of these dresses!
I'll be sure to stop by your blogs : )

<3Kaitlyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...