Search My Posts!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SeparationAnxiety

Summer is over already? The last few months went by so quickly. After taking 4 classes and working everyday, all I needed was a little break, but now I'm back to school to do it all over again. This time things are a little different though, it's not just another year of class and studying, it's my last year. I can't believe how fast 4 years can go. Here are a few quick shots I took while packing to move back to school. I really tried to do well this year and not pack a lot, but I've still been told that I have serious separation anxiety with my clothes and jewelry. I can't help it..
There seems to be more turquoise than anything in my jewelry collection. I really don't wear many turquoise clothing items, but I always love a new turquoise piece of jewelry.  There are a few new pieces in this mix of necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings that I have yet to wear, I can't wait to piece them with an outfit to create a whole new look.
Since my sister and I share almost every item of clothing and accessories that we own it is hard to choose what to take to school and leave for her to wear, but I try and make sure to trade off every time I go home so we both get a chance to wear everything. 
I know it is probably hard to distinguish a few items within this mess of jewels, but if you see a piece you like and are curious about where I purchased it please don't hesitate to ask! 
Happy September "Issues!" : ) 
September is definitely the "January" of the fashion industry, so I can't wait to read my new September issue of Vogue I just got in the mail! But, it's going to be staring at me until I'm done studying for International Finance..

<3
KaitlynMcCall

8 comments:

jessica wu said...

cute blog and wonderful jewelry! so much :]

xx

dear kate said...

fantastic jewelery collection! great blog!
thanks for stopping by dear kate!
katie

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks for the comments girls!
I'm hoping to do a full jewelry post in the future so stay tuned! : )

<3
Kaitlyn

W. said...

wow i can`t wait to see the post with the fool jewelry ! your blog is great ! come and see mine too and follow me.kisses

http://manuellal.blogspot.com

E said...

This is like a sea of jewels! I love it! You captured it wonderfully in pictures!

Katie said...

What a kewl blog. Cute photos and style you have. You're pretty. I like the rose in the top photo, I think it is a ring. I love big rings. Thanks for your comment on my blog, hope to hear from you again. [: oxox

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing jewels!

and yes let's exchange links!

xoxox,
CC

20 York Street said...

Oh I love, love your accessories! Cool blog too!

xoxo,

http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...