Search My Posts!

Monday, September 6, 2010

LovelyLadies

Although I have an INSPO tab on UrbanFlamingo specifically dedicated to my favorite fashion inspiration photos, I wanted to do a post to thank some of my favorite fellow fashion bloggers for their constant inspiration. Each of these girls have a style of their own and are nice enough to share it with the world everyday. I have a ton of files on my computer filled with photos I have put a way over the past few years of any style or outfit I find inspiring. Hope you enjoy this style collage of photos!



Although this post is created mainly to thank all the awesome bloggers out there for inspiring me, my style and my blog, I also wanted to take a sec and thank my readers! Blogging is honestly the best outlet I could ever have to show my love of the fashion world. I honestly appreciate every single one of your comments and love that I have had the opportunity to chat with many different kinds of people that share my passions. 
Be sure to check out TheUrbanFlamingo's other tabs above! Although I am unable to post every single day on my home page at this time, I always make time to post on one of TUF's tabs! I came home for the long weekend and forgot the cord to my camera, but stay tuned- tomorrow's post is from my night out in the city with friends at Lady GaGa's official after party!
Also feel free to e-mail me with any comments or ideas you have or would like to see in future posts!
Follow TheUrbanFlamingo
Photobucket

10 comments:

Not a Paper Cup said...

ahh...such wonderful inspiration!! :)

Prutha said...

the second dress is freaking awesome...dont u think? love the heavy stud work on it


http://donotshoeme.blogspot.com/

follow if u like what u see?

xoxo

Kaitlyn McCall said...

I adore every outfit in this collection : )
Bloggers are such awesome inspiration.

<3
Kaitlyn

CĂ©line said...

lovely pics..
xo.

blond-antwerp.blogspot.com

Ella said...

Love this pictures!

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

These are such gorgeous, inspirational pictures. Isn't that Andy from Style Scrapbook?

Kaitlyn McCall said...

YEP! I adore her blog! : )
What other fashion bloggers do you find inspiring?!

<3
Kaitlyn

Mumbles said...

I love these pictures
all these girls are awesome

Marley

Nerdic.. said...

Ah that is sweet!
Thank u so much for the feature, you have beautiful pictures on your blog!
xx

Angela Marie said...

Ooo love all of these outfits! Especially the white lace dress, very pretty! =)
You can follow my fashion blog @

http://mybootsandbargains.blogspot.com/

~Angela

=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...