Search My Posts!

Saturday, September 4, 2010

IsItStillMyBirthday?!


My new Jeffrey Campbell babies!!! 
I was told my birthday gift was on it's way a long time ago from one of my best friends Kathy, but honestly, I forgot about it. Yesterday she came into my room with this adorably colored crossword shoe box. As soon as I saw it I knew what designer it was, but I was still confused. She handed me the box and said "Happy Birthday (2 months later!)" Better late than never! Haha
Long story short..I opened the box to find these beauties. 
This was honestly the best birthday present ever, who could ask for a better best friend?!
L0VE L0VE L0VE them and cannot wait for you to see the post I have planned! 
Be Sure To Stay Tuned!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We match! -Anna :)

Annabel said...

ahhh! Best birthday gift ever. I just bought a pair of Jeffrey Campbell's and can't wait for them to show up on my doorstep!

pepperandchips.blogspot.com

The October Issue said...

congrats on the gift!

Wrecked Stellar said...

Fabulous gift- love the leopard print!

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks girls!!!
Stay tuned for the future post with them! : )

<3
Kaitlyn

Phuong said...

lovely shoes

20 York Street said...

I love long extended birthday celebrations! Happy Birthday hun!

xoxo,

http://twentyyork.blogspot.com

Luísa Lión said...

Love them!! They look sooo good!!

xoxo,
Luísa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...