Search My Posts!

Monday, September 13, 2010

HeartsandHairspray

Hey guys! I'm working on my next post as we speak, but felt the need to do a quick one to keep you updated. Uni has been crazy lately, and I've been finding it harder and harder to find places to shoot. I had to grab a book for class today anyway, so I thought why not take a couple pictures!? This is what you'd find me in around campus, I'm not much of a sweatpants and hoodie type of girl. I get comments all the time that I'm "too dressed up for class," but I think- why not?! Stay tuned for my next post, I'm really excited about it.   
If you can't already tell, I have a slight obsession with rings. These two favorites are from Forever21 and Target! I love how the hearts in the ring match my new Forever21 heart tights : )
Top ~ Forever21
Skirt ~ Urban Outfitters
Flats ~ Urban Outfitters
Necklace ~ A vintage steal! 
Headband ~ Forever21 
Rings ~ Heart: Forever21, Turquoise: Target
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned! 
Check out the other T.U.F. tabs at the top  and the new songs on the Mixpod. Heading to the city this Saturday with friends for a music festival/block party, so I'll make sure to take photos!

http://theurbanflamingobeauty.blogspot.com/
Make sure to check out UrbanBeauty for a bigsexyhair hairspray post!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Luísa Lión said...

love your heart ring girrrrlll!! Which college do u go to?

xoxo,
Luísa

style'n said...

oh cute pics in the library! thanks for stopping by my blog.
naina

Danielle Du Jour said...

gosh really like this oufit and your rings

thanks for the comment
dont forget to follow back on bloglovin! ill follow back :)

Danielle

http://danielledujour.blogspot.com/

Kaitlyn McCall said...

LOVE your comments girls!
I go to a uni on the east coast of the States :]
I'll be sure to stop by your blogs!
Stay tuned for posts from this weekend in the city and check out the other TUF tabs above! HEALTH/BEAUTY/INSPO/OUTFITS : )

<3
Kaitlyn

Isabella said...

Loving the pistures, they are amazing!!!!!!!!

LyddieGal said...

the heart tights are too cute! and the ring, sweet!
I love your mix of red and turquoise as well. Can you ever really be too dressed up?

Chic on the Cheap

vogueish said...

i love ypur style...and also your blog....!!!<3
check out mine....?
lavogueish7.blogspot.com

Gia said...

Ohh little hearts, they look so nice:)
You're so cute my dear friend, you gave me envy to go to the library and to wear my heart tights as well!
Have a wonderful week and keep in touch.

Love,
Gia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...