Search My Posts!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

StyleWillSaveUs

Today's L00K!
Definitely feeling a little edgy lately. Usually I'm in flirty skirts and bright colors this time of year, but I have been feeling the skinny jeans and studded belts the past week or so.
I love this "Style Will Save Us" loose t-shirt from Forever21. It had to come home with me.
It is so comfortable and looks adorable with the new lacy black bra I got from Urban Outfitters underneath!

I also wore my newest addition to my ring collection!!! 
Black triple flower ring from Forever21 :]
I saw it as I was leaving the store and had to go back in line to buy it! I love its uniqueness.
Happy Saturday !!!

P.S. 
Don't forget! 
TheUrbanFlamingo has so much more to offer than just her home page! 
Be sure to check out BEAUTY/INSPIRATION/& HEALTH too! :D

<3
KMP

5 comments:

Sun Kissed♥ said...

Love that ring!

Jo @ Sun Kissed

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks me too!!
It's so different then all the other rings I have.
I'm always looking for a new design or style :)
<3
Kaitlyn

Stiene Saenen said...

I love your shirt! And your ring is just beautiful :D x

ΔKristina said...

such a pretty blog you have here ! :***
<3

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thank you! Forever21 is a definitely a hot spot for fun, fashionable, affordable items :]
<3
Kaitlyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...