Search My Posts!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

SheerLeopard

What's a better way to spend a day with no electricity then to head to the city for a day of shopping! My sister and I had the perfect day to shop in the South Side outdoor shoppes. Not only do we love the city, but we love being able to enjoy the sunshine every time we leave a store. 
I wore one of my newest sheer blouses from UrbanOutfitters and favorite Nordstrom gladiators :) I love how the blouse ties around the neck. I've worn the tie two ways, hanging loose and tied in a bow. I also have worn the blouse with black leggings and tucked in a purple bodycon skirt. It's definitely a versatile top :]
Someone else wanted their photo taken HAHA [Aka: Cheerful man in the background]
Bag ~ F21
Leopard Top ~ UrbanOutfitters
Gladiators ~ Sam Edelman 
Definitely a successful day of shopping. I bought way more than planned, but I guess that's what I have a job for...I mean you can't take your savings with you right? HaHa 
After hours upon hours of trying on clothes and accessories, my sister and I went to eat at our favorite tapas restaurant called Tusca. We split a grilled vegetable wheat pizza and a feta salad. They were absolutely amazing. We love the atmosphere of the restaurant, it is chic, modern and has great music. 
Can't go wrong with sunshine, some great buys and a delicious dinner with my sister.

Stay tuned!!! I'll be sure to post some of my new buys! 
Want some little hits? Check out my newest TwitPics!!! :D 
It's almost the weekend, hang in there!

<3
KMP

6 comments:

edk.dolce said...

Hey!!! So I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. Where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " This is how I promote all my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com to find out more!
♥ Elle

thehautepursuit said...

woo hoo leopard! can't go wrong with that! xoxo V

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks so much for the comments girls!!! <3 em :]
<3
Kaitlyn

Carolina Krews said...

Love blouse and sunnies! :)
...anddd this hot leopard wedges one post bellow..

Nice blog ;)

xo,

Carolina

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks Carolina!
Every time I wear those shades it takes me back to my 6 months spent in Australia. Such an amazing place, I'm dying to go back!
<3
Kaitlyn

Gia said...

Uhh I like this outfit so much,again very practical but very stylish:)
I like your sunglasses, I don't find that kind of shape.

xoxo,
Gia.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...