Search My Posts!

Monday, August 9, 2010

SearchingForAToadToBecomeMyPrince

Another warm summer day spent with my family!
Some quick pics before we left for my cousin Breslin's first birthday party! 
Had to get ready quickly after work, so I threw on this comfy silk top from Forever21 and ripped up jean shorts. 
I must say it is nice being able to use my windows down and sunroof open as a hairdryer :)
Not the best and most put-together hairdo, but it's definitely practical.
Just can't get enough of this frog ring. Although I love flamingos, frogs were definitely my first love <3
I love wearing my grandmother's jewelry, each piece has so much meaning and memory to it. 
Green Tank ~ F21 (Size L)
Gladiators ~ Sam Edelman (Nordstrom) 
Gold Heart Pendant Necklace ~ Grandmother's
Black Lace Bra ~ UrbanOutfitters
Green Necklace ~ F21
In true Pieri fashion, just before the party, my mom announced that she booked a house and that we will be leaving for the beach in 10 hours! I just love it, random and spontaneous, it's never a dull day in my house. Off to the party then packing all night! 
( Even though I know all I need is a bathing suit and flip flops! ) 
My goal is to pack as light as possible, we'll see how this goes!
So glad my sister and I can share everything, it's like getting to take double!!
I'm so thankful to have a few days to get away and relax.
I can't WAIT to stick my toes in that sand :) 
Be sure to stay posted for beach pics!!!

Jersey Shore here we come!

<3
KMP

10 comments:

Novie ♥ said...

I love everything about your outfit :) specially the frog ring and the nail polish :)

Gia said...

Darling how are you, how was your weekend?
Wow, green looks great on you, my favourite colour:)
Great ensemble, very comfy and chic.

Best wishes,
Gia.

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thank you! :D
<3
Kaitlyn

Stu said...

these pics are way cute ❤ your blog is so fresh! greetings from Finland :)

The Blondiii said...

I love your blog and I took them on the list of my favourite blogs of my site:)thanks so much for your lovely comment:)

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thank you so much girls!!!
L0VE your comments! :)
<3
Kaitlyn

Sharon said...

Fantastic blog! You have the most amazing tan and hair, so missing summer right now!

Sharon xx

http://sundayschooltime.blogspot.com/

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks so much!! I just got back from the beach! I finalllyy feel like I have a tan again :D Stay tuned for beach pics!!!
<3
Kaitlyn

Alice Rose said...

you have such amaaaazing hair! jealous!
xxx
http://alicerosewonderland.com/

Kaitlyn McCall said...

This heat sure is a killer, but THANK YOU!!!
Stay tuned for BEAUTY posts!
I'm working on a video tutorial or something of that sort!
<3
Kaitlyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...