Search My Posts!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

RainyNightInTheCity



Out for tapas and drinks with some of my closest friends. I love being in the city and being able to spend time with friends. Jayme, Bev and I went to an adorable tapas restaurant called Ibiza and then to a few places for cocktails and dancing afterwards! Rain or shine we definitely know how to have a good time.
Bev's Heels ~ Jessica Simpson
Bev's Dress & Belt ~ F21
Jayme's Wedges ~ Steve Madden
Jayme's Dress ~ Urban Outfitters
My Pumps ~ Delicious
Polka Dot Bodycon Dress ~ F21
Black Skirt ~ F21

The lights and music make me never want to leave, I just love the atmosphere and the upbeat pace of the city. Although we remembered our umbrellas, it didn't help my frizz! Oh well, at least the rain stopped after dinner when we were ready to go out! Perfect timing : ) I cannot wait to get my new camera! Oh well, my little cyber-shot will have to do for now! 
I have to say, Bev was sure feeling the leopard print tonight. Hahaa! I love it! Speaking of Bev, her apartment was adorable!! It's decorated with Tiffany colors! Tiffany blue and brown with gold accents! My favorite part was definitely her unique pillow accessories. Each pillow was different and absolutely beautiful. Stay tuned for a quick post of some shots of her apartment! I love decorating and interior design, it is such another great way to feed my hunger for styling. Imaging a room and then watching it come alive is the best reward!
I love my girls and I'm so happy I had the chance to see them before we head back to class. I'll definitely be going back down to visit soon! 

<3 
Kaitlyn

3 comments:

Danielle Barbe said...

aw kait, you're adorable! and so is your blog! i have to give you a shout out this week on mine.

the shoes are actually miu miu - a lucky score at the new tanger saks outlet! half the jewels were falling off so they gave me a really, really good discount. nothing a cobbler can't fix!

love following your blog & your life! seems like you're having such a fun summer.

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thank you so much Danielle!!
I have yet to make it to those wonderful outlets I have heard so much about!
I'll be sure to make a trip soon!
So nice to hear from you!
Hope all is well!
Keep in touch!
<3
Kaitlyn

StylisHedForeVer said...

loving the headband and you guys look fab!
http://stylishedforever.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...