Search My Posts!

Friday, August 13, 2010

OnAHoliday

Some photos from dinner, shopping and walking around Cape May!
I guess the locals of Jersey love flamingos as much as I do!!?
Vintage cars have a special place in my heart. <3 'ed this car!
Definitely the best ice cream and waffle cone that has ever graced my tummy :]
Skirt ~ Urban Outfitters
Tank ~ F21
Gladiators ~ Nordstrom

Comfy bodycon skirt and bloused silk tank to walk around the bay for dinner, shopping and ice cream! Our first night there we went to a sushi restaurant on the bay. The sushi was delicious and each of our fortunes described us perfectly! We went shopping and I loved these wire beaded bracelets. They were so different and like nothing I've seen at home. I always love a unique piece of jewelry and I thought these were perfect! 
Maybe they will be the next up and coming trend, so keep a lookout!

How adorable are those coconut flamingos!!?
I don't ever want to leave!!! 

- - - Beach photos coming s00n! - - -

<3
KMP

2 comments:

Noora said...

You have a beautiful blog :) I will follow!

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thank you so much Noora!!!
<3
Kaitlyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...