Search My Posts!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

IfOnlyICouldBeABeachBum

What are the chances that you will be on the 
same beach at the same moment as your best friend? 
Pretty good I guess!!! 
I cannot believe it, but my best friend Jayme and I had our family vaca's on the same beach, during the same week! I was so excited to see her. It was amazing to be able to sit and chat with our toes in the sand together! Hope you enjoy these photos from my week at the beach!
Urban Outfitters Top
Forever21 Pale Pink Shorts
Sportsgirl White Leather Belt
LOVED this pink cottage! I could definitely live there :] 
Sister beach photo!!! 
Lyric's Bathing Suit- Vicky's Secret
Mine- Delia's 
Lyric's Sunglasses- Buckle
Mine- DIVA [Australia]
ADORABLE.
I miss you Cape May so much already!
Summer is near the end and uni is about to begin again.. 
I feel like I have had zero summer. I took four classes and worked like crazy.. but I guess it is all worth it.. Although work has been nuts, I can't WAIT for pageant season to begin! Everything is coming up so quickly! Fashion shows, photo shoots, seminars and of course, the state pageants!!! It is going to be an extremely busy semester between school and work! Five states this year! I'll be off to Indiana, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Connecticut and Vermont for the pageants in no time, so stay tuned for photos and videos from them! 
I have seen numerous photo shoots and runway shows from designers for the pageants. I think it is so awesome that pageants are now leaning more towards the "fashion world." Working with the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA Pageants has been a great way to work closely with the fashion industry. :)

Stay tuned! Lots of fun stuff in store for TUF's future posts!!! 

P.S. ~ *Working on a giveaway!* Patience is virtue!

<3
KMP

10 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing pics, darling!
Love the beach!
What fun!

xoxox,
CC

Fabiola "Fab" said...

How fun to have found your friend there! it is a small world after all! great figure on your both! :)

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks so much girls!!! I L0VE the beach! Back to reality soon, are you in school as well? Or do you work?! I enjoy your comments! :)
<3
Kaitlyn

Fashion Chalet said...

So cool to see you using my Bloglovin' Artist icon, thanks for the comment!! :)


Great blog, love. :)


xx

Kaitlyn McCall said...

I love the shining Eiffel Tower!!!
Glad you enjoy TheUrbanFlamingo!
<3
Kaitlyn

Gia said...

WOW, it seems you're having a great summer, very happy for you pretty girl...
All the photos are lovely, very high positive energy:)
Have fun dear.

xoxo,
Gia.
www.vintagetraffic.blogspot.com

Wardrobe Wars said...

super jealous of your trip away ! summer sun only stayed here for a few days this year :-( love the floral swim suit too ! can't wait to see all your pageant posts . good luck !

greetings from Ireland.
xoxo
Fifi and Niamh ( The WardrobeWars Girls )

hope you stop by some time and commenta and follow if you like what you see!

Kaitlyn McCall said...

L0VE your comment!!! Definitely stay tuned for the pageant posts!
<3
Kaitlyn

Marysa Gorski said...

I loveee cape may! That is where my family goes too :) If not, we stay in Stone Harbor.. it is soo beautiful on the island!

xoxo
marysa

Angela Marie said...

I <3 the pink house! So cute! Love the other pictures as well & cute swimsuits! =)

http://mybootsandbargains.blogspot.com/

~Angela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...