Search My Posts!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

CamarosAndJewels

After a long day at work I went straight to my friend Kellie's house for her jewelry party she was hosting. As if I don't already have enough jewelry..I found a beautiful pair of silver and turquoise earrings! :D Stay tuned for photos! I can't wait until they come in!
P.S. - How adorable are these cupcakes?! 
LOVE these.
 Kellie's brother just bought a brand new black on black 2011 Camaro. I could definitely get used to driving that beautiful thing..I just can't help my love for cars.. and apparently no makeup? Bare with me here, it was a long day. Hahaa

Some of Kel's new jewels!!

So much fun tonight even though I'm exhaused..
Can't wait to go back over tomorrow! Our last night relaxing in the hot tub before class starts up again.
I think jewelry parties are so much fun, it's like the store coming to you. 
Great food, drinks, music, friends and of course, shopping! Can't get much better than that!

Hair appt tomorrow! Humm, what to do??
Any ideas?!! :D 

<3
KaitlynMcCall

5 comments:

Sjaar said...

Lovely outfit. Perfect combo the pink top with black lace bandeau.

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thank you Sjaar!! :D
<3
Kaitlyn

Sun Kissed♥ said...

Love your outfit!! If I may ask, how do jewelry parties work? I've never heard of one! It might be something I want to try with my friends!

Cute post :)

Jo @ Sun Kissed

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks for the comment Jo!!
Well this jewelry party was from a jewelry company called Silpada, they have a host who comes with some of the current collection as well as magazines and you invite all of your friends to come over and shop! You can buy items on the spot or order them from the magazine! It's so fun to get together with all your friends and shop :D
I have also been to "Bring some, take some" parties, where each attendee brings a piece or a few of pieces of jewelry they no longer want, then everyone can shop through everyones items! It's a fun and inexpensive way to shop and get rid of some of the things you no longer wear!
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have one and how it goes! :D
<3
Kaitlyn

Moa said...

Love this outfit! I love loose vest tops and especially in combination with a nice bandeau underneath. Sexy but still classy. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...