Search My Posts!

Friday, July 16, 2010

TurquoiseLove


Silver Bracelets ~ New York and Company
Turquoise Bracelet ~ Mar-bill Jewelers 
Rings (Thumb to Pinky) ~ Urban Outfitters, Target, Boutique in the Netherlands (Thank you Jayme!), Great Grandmother's, Boutique in Pittsburgh
Nail Stain ~ OPI All A-Bordeaux the Sled

There is just something about turquoise jewels that makes me tick. 
Here are a few little pieces I enjoy. There is plenty more where those came from.
Stay tuned for photos of my jewelry collection! 
I have a slighttt obsession. 
Jewelry and shoes are definitely my weaknesses when it comes to fashion. 
I always say, jewelry and shoes will never let you down, they always fit. 
I think that is why I really love to collect jewelry, each piece will always fit.

<3
KMP

5 comments:

Ariadne said...

Love turquoise bracelet!Kisses!

Gemma said...

Turquoise everywhere!
This summer is a must: bracelets, nail polish..I'm in love with its!

Have a nice WE :)

Nerdic.. said...

Great color
x fashionnerdic

Kaitlyn McCall Pieri said...

Thank you girls so much for the comments! I would realllly appreciate it if you would mention TheUrbanFlamingo in your blogs! I'm just starting up so I really want to get my name out there!! I will be sure to do the same for you all! Thank you so much! ~ KMP

Anna said...

Turquoise is my favorite color for summer! Love your jewels!
Stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...