Search My Posts!

Monday, July 26, 2010

SoMuchMoreThanJustAPurchase

Beautiful fur coat I fell in love with at a vintage boutique near my house.
Jewelry is definitely a weakness of mine, I could have bought them all!
Love this baby blue guitar against the pale pink wall.
Each necklace alone is beautiful, but layered together they create a look that is priceless.


I adore these WISTERIA Chiffon Tie Wedges from TopShop!
Vintage Flowered Bag ~ F21
Born on the 4th Of July! TopShop wedges
Chiffon Wrapped Chain Necklace ~ TopShop
F21


Pale Pink <3
Vintage @ F21
Amazing Vintage Fur Coats 



Vintage shopping is one of my favorite past times.
Each piece of clothing or jewelry has a history behind it and I love to hear the stories about the person who wore the item that may someday become a part of my collection.
When I purchase a vintage item I feel that I am carrying on the memories that the person created when wearing the piece in the past.
I feel so lucky that I am able to continue creating memories with the item I purchase. 
These are some of my favorite vintage items and boutiques.

Stay tuned for my vintage clothing post with my favorite vintage items from my closet!

<3
KMP

4 comments:

Sofia, Stockholm said...

Oh my goood.. That looks like an amazing little shop!! :)

Kaitlyn McCall Pieri said...

It most certainly was!! I had such a blast in there and can't wait to find my next little adventure place!
<3 KMP

Federica F. said...

Love the two wedges!
If you want visit and follow:
http://rejectingtheobviousness.blogspot.com

Simone Victoire B. said...

Like your photos. LOTS

xo

manydresses.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...