Search My Posts!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SneakPeek!

Dress ~ Forever21 (Believe it or not)
Pumps ~ Steve Madden

Here is a sneak peek of a photo from my surprise birthday celebration in the city!
I have had zero time to post lately because I have been working so much as well as taking a summer class.
I work at the Miss USA and Miss Teen USA Pageant office! 
It such a great job and I have so much fun working at the pageants.
I am working five pageants coming up very soon as well as a photo/video shoot with the reigning queens at the Sherri Hill studio in New York City, I'm so excited to be given this opportunity, I'm sure it will be a blast! 
I'll have the chance to work one on one with Sherri, models, stylists, numerous people who work with the Miss Universe Organization and Broadway choreographers! 
So stay tuned for photos!!
I'm off to work now! I'll be sure to post the birthday pictures tonight!!
Have a good Tuesday! 

<3 
KMP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...