Search My Posts!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

SeeThruBlack



Skirt ~ Forever21
See Thru Top ~ Urban Outfitters
Necklace ~ City Boutique
Earrings ~ Urban Outfitters 

Quick pics before my sister and I went to see Sex in the City 2! 
Not as good as the first one, but the clothes were amazing!
I must say, I watch the movie more for the clothes than anything.
One of my favorite styles is something I like to call 'casual couture,' and I feel the Sex in the City movies portray that vision with perfection.
It would be so amazing to work with the styling and fashion department on a movie set, especially Sex in the City! 
Has anyone seen The September Issue? 
I think that is going to be my next fashion movie to watch! 
What did you think about Sex in the City 2?!

<3
KMP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...