Search My Posts!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

PolkaDotsAndShoulderPads



Periwinkle Blazer ~ Vintage Boutique
Skirt ~ F21
Heels ~ Steve Madden
Studded Belt ~ F21

Out on the town loving this weather!
Here are a few quick shots from today! 
Loving this new/vintage blazer, but not loving that my camera is acting up and being blurry.. 
I'm in the process of purchasing a new one! 

Any advice as to what camera takes great photos but for a reasonable price?!

So here is the first blazer! Keep posted for the other two I found as well!!!

<3 
KMP

3 comments:

Megan of The Frugalista Diaries said...

Love your shoes :)

Gia said...

Ohh this is an outfit that I absolutely adore:)
The blazer looks so chic, honestly lately I made an obsession for blazers and jackets:)
I also like your shoes, very doll like, sweet just like you!

Love,
Gia.

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks so much girls!!! I love your comments! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...