Search My Posts!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

HowLowCanYouGo













Newest obsession ~ Low back body con dresses

I just LOVE switching up my style, I think that's why I love fashion so much. It is constantly changing and I am never bored. It is so fun to try new looks and wear what I feel comfortable in. 
Although I do adore my colorful vintage blazers and skirts, its so fun to pull out an eclectic rocker look every once in a while! 
Everyone always asks me to describe my style, but it's nearly impossible. 
I'm not kidding when I say I wear my heart on my sleeve. 
You literally know the mood I am in by what I outfit I am wearing.
At least you're never guessing with me :) 

<3
KMP


5 comments:

Augusta Gray Vintage said...

oohh beautiful. you have amazing style, i will be following in the future.
thank you for your kind comments on facebook and my blog :)

http://augustagrayvintage.blogspot.com/

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thank you so much!!! I'll be sure to follow you as well! :D
<3
Kaitlyn

Megan of The Frugalista Diaries said...

I love this :)

and ps. great minds do think a like on the bow bun!

SceneQueen said...

Such a cute dress! And I know exactly what your saying about wearing your mood.

<3 Jo

http://sunkissed-wilmington.blogspot.com

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks a bunch for the great comments! I'll be sure to check out your blogs!

<3
Kaitlyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...