Search My Posts!

Saturday, July 24, 2010

EverydayLooks

My camera is full of photos of outfits I've worn or plan to wear in the future. 
I love to keep a record of outfits I have put together.
It's like having my personal little lookbook :D
Here are a few outfits I have worn in the past whether it was to class, work, or just out for the day!

Fur Vest ~ F21
Necklaces ~ Mixed Urban Outfitters, F21 and Vintage
Pink Lace ~ H & M
Black Body Con Skirt ~ F21 (I misplaced it and am not very happy at the moment, I love that skirt!)
Flowered Blazer ~ Anthropologie 
Pink and Black Top ~ Size 2X Gabes
Leather Belt ~ Urban Outfitters
Leggings ~ Sportsgirl
Gold and Black ~ Size L (Top worn as dress) Charlotte Russe
Black Sweater ~ Cotton On
Flowered Top ~ Urban Outfitters
Flowered Leggings ~ F21
Coral Blazer ~ New York and Company
Flowered Skirt ~ F21
Teal Dress ~ Urban Outfitters
Jean Jacket ~ Gap
Brown Belt ~ Urban Outfitters

Teal Dress ~ Arden B
Fringe Boots ~ Michael Kors
Pink Dress ~ Urban Outfitters 

Each outfit brings something different to my day.
I love to think of new ways to style outfits I have worn already.
Keeping photos helps the creative mind flow!

<3
KMP

7 comments:

Gia said...

Hey dear, thank you for your lovely words, happy to discover your blog as well:)
Nice couple of outfits,very stylish:)

Kisses and keep in touch,
Gia.

Lynzy said...

Just found your blog, what an amazing sense of style you have! Loving it<3

Now following, follow me?

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Heather Yarnell said...

Absolutely love the 5th outfit!

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks so much girls!!!
<3
KMP

ladyish said...

very cute outfits (:
do you just wear a pink tank under the pink lace in the second outfit? I've got a beige coloured one and never know whether to wear a similar colour under or a bright colour.

Kaitlyn McCall said...

Thanks so much for the comment!
I have a pink tank underneath here, but I have also worn it with a white and a black tank as well! I think any color would look cute with beige!
Hope you enjoy TheUrbanFlamingo!
<3
KMP

Moa said...

Great blog, I will definitely be coming back. :)

I LOVE the outfit with the fake fur! It looks so clean but still so good and very Kate Moss. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...