Search My Posts!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

ChanceOfALifetime


From the view of my hotel I stayed at for a week while on holiday! We were right on Bondi beach and couldn't ask for a more perfect view.

Inside The Ivy! My favorite place in Sydney.

Right outside of The Opera House! We saw Jerry Springer The Opera. Let's just saw it was verryy interesting
This is the view we had from our hotel in Fiji!!! It looks like a postcard! I loved the fresh fruit and juice every morning!
We had the chance to visit the small towns and markets in Fiji, it was definitely an eye opener for me. The people were so thankful to be given a piece of candy. I was blessed to visit such a diamond in the rough.
Yes, I went skydiving!!! I have no idea what I was thinking, but I'm so glad I did it!! It was the most exhilarating experience of my life!!! 
The Blue Mountains! This photo shows the mountain known as The Three Sisters.  We rode the world's steepest train down up the mountain to see this amazing view I will never forget!
Breathtaking view from 'TheGap,' which is where boats enter in to the harbour. I had the opportunity to eat in the restaurant high above the city. The floor where we ate spun around so we could see the entire city while we ate. You can see the restaurant in this photo. It's the tall skinny building with the round top! 
Bondi Beach! This is the most popular beach in Australia. It was absolutely amazing! The apartments and homes were built right in to the cliffs above the water. This beach is so busy in the summer that you can hardly see the soft white sand.
Darling Harbour is absolutely breathtaking. It broke my heart to leave this place. Pictures don't do justice to the atmosphere along the harbour. It honestly felt like I was in a different world. 
Inside The Ivy, my absolute favorite club in Australia! It didn't have a roof and the spiral staircase took us up 4 stories to the private VIP rooftop pool! It really looked like something from a music video!
Nikos! Our favorite little restaurant on Bondi Beach! Greek Salad= Delicious
I will never forget my six month adventure to the land down under,
AUSTRALIA!!!
I was given so many wonderful opportunities and met so many wonderful people along the way. Each of these photos holds a special memory that helped build my unforgettable trip. I would love to go back in the future and take my family with me. I believe every one should experience what Australia has to offer at least once in his or her life. Not only are the views, architecture, and beaches amazing, but the people, style and atmosphere are like nothing I have ever experienced. While I was abroad I had the chance to snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, go sky diving over the Blue Mountains, visit Fiji, New Zealand, numerous beaches and zoos and attend Sydney Fashion Week, just to name a few. Australians are the most down to earth and kind people, they are so relaxed and truly know how to enjoy every moment that life has to offer. They also have the best taste in music!! I cannot wait for the moment when I have the chance to return to this wonderful place I called home for six months. 
Although this isn't much of a post to do with fashion, I hoped you would enjoy these beautiful photos as much as I do. 

<3 
KMP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...