Search My Posts!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

HelloSpring?





Skirt ~ Forver21
Flats ~ Urban Outfitters
Coat ~ Burlington Coat Factory

So the snow is nearly gone, but it's not warm enough to take off the coat.
Where are you spring?!!
Just playing around after class, taking some photos in the sunshine.
I truly believe I have SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
When the sun is shining, you know it, because I am in a good mood with a smile on my face,
as soon as it turns into a rainy and a gloomy day I'm wrapped up in my Hello Kitty blanket sipping hot tea with a good movie playing.
I enjoy the sunshine every chance I get!

P.S. - I must admit I enjoy a thunderstorm every once in a while though ;)

<3
KM

1 comment:

G. said...

It's a perfect outfit, my favourite!


http://chezg.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...