Search My Posts!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

SmallTown.BigDreams.










Leopard Coat~Forever21
Rosette Dress~Forever21
Leather CrossBodyBag~Michael Kors
Tights~ArdenB
Suede Fringe Boots~Michael Kors

Out on the town for a day of shopping :) 
Vintage shopping is one of my favorite past times. For me, the ability to step into someone else's life and memories is exhilarating and uplifting. 
Sometimes I feel like a strong and powerful leopard who is stuck in a place she does not belong. I live, eat, and breath fashion, health, and beauty, and believe life should be about doing what you love. The leopard exploring a small town is the perfect combination of a description of an outlook on my life. 
Things will change, it's just a matter of time...Everyday is an opportunity.

<3
KM

1 comment:

Freckles in June said...

love your jacket and boots!! loving the pictures too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...